22 replies to this topic

#16 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

Chairman of the Board

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,821 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 05:31 PM

Well now that its out, Can someone give us the lowdown on it, a review? when it crashes and restarts does it say something unusual?

#17 Neon

Neon

Karl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,728 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 09:05 PM

It asks folks to contact MS...how the hell they gonna fix that :P

NEW X-BOX...bad luck for them that, cos its such a good idea that became real, i feel for anyone who finds this out christmas day :D

#18 kazper

kazper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 11:44 PM

i think they can still return it :P it's still under warranty

#19 Neon

Neon

Karl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,728 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 12:01 AM

They'll reduce Santa's pay for this (Bill gates when he's not being the Tooth Fairy)

He'll go bump, his business will die and ms will be NO MORE...who am i kidding, the world without ms, it may as well stop spinning now!

(I feel sick i want to get off :P )

#20 tntoak

tntoak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 02:34 AM

The 360 is fast, to say the least. I only got Call of Duty 2, but I'll probably pick up Madden '06 and Amped 3 later. As for cost, I got the full package as well as Call of Duty and a composite video cable (as my TV doesn't have component inputs). I didn't go to BBY, because I knew going in they'd try to force me to buy crap I'd never use. I walked out of there spending just under $500 - but I had a $250 gift card that I used to pay for half of it.

Setting up the console was easy - even getting xBox live up and running was simple. The fact that I had converted my account over to the 360 on the Xbox website last month may have played a role in that.

I tried playing COD2 over Xbox Live, and it was pretty good. There wasn't as much lag as I'm used to seeing on World of warcraft (then again, there's probably not more than 1/10th the population on WoW on xBox live as a whole). One thing I am going to do is to see if I can connect the Xbox HD to my PC.

#21 Jesse

Jesse

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Everything & Anything

Posted 24 November 2005 - 05:05 AM

Aww, I want one so badly. I love my microsoft connections, I have a friend at M$FT who is going to ship me his premium console he gets from the company, he isn't a gamer. :P

#22 BlueScreenOfDeath

BlueScreenOfDeath

~* Hardware & Beta Guru *~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 05:00 PM

get one for me too

#23 RedInferno

RedInferno

Your mom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 11:12 PM

Hooray! It's been released...and what a good time also..tomorrow I go to best buy! Where I can bully little kids into letting me play for hours on end...or until the store personnel remove me ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users